Translator

Whispers Isle

Whispers Isle
HEM SÖTA HEM

Together

Together
Pimp and I taking a break from work on our former home.

Thursday, January 21

Let the games begin....

I mentioned before how close Pimp and I have become.  Facing many good times and a few challenging times.  It then occurred to me that a rivalry might be near.  With the upcoming Winter Olympics, will Whispers Isle become United States vs. Sweden?  Pimp is a very proud Swede and I must confess my passion for the US is mighty.  I will be the underdog on our sim with our only neighbor, Selma also being a Swede.  As each team competes in hockey, speed-skating, skiing, and of course, curling, I hope our relationship will endure.  Say a prayer for us.  *winks*



oops...  I guess the discus event is in the summer.  But, I can really throw one.  *smile*
USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL9mlqbG5CU&feature=related

    ReplyDelete