Translator

Whispers Isle

Whispers Isle
HEM SÖTA HEM

Together

Together
Pimp and I taking a break from work on our former home.

Sunday, January 17

Life on Whispers Isle with a little relaxation

Skalman is here guarding our shores.  He's also good for a slow ride on the beach.


Introducing Dexter, my lap dog.   He keeps me company when Pimp is away.


While exploring, Dexter came upon a new friend.  She is Dagny, belonging to our neighbor, Selma.



I hope they become close buddies and maybe even fall in love!  PUPPY LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. You found Dagny!!
    Great!
    She is a free spririt and runs away all the time.
    Please give her some love when you see her the next time.
    I'm sure that she and Dexter will be the best of friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEMtexyQVNo
    She is named after the most beautiful coffeshop owner in sweden.
    Take a look at the engl!ish lyrics

    ReplyDelete